MSM as a cut in Meth
Bob
2008-06-06 16:21:52 UTC
Hello,

I got a batch of meth last night, and I suspect it was cut with MSM
(Methylsulfonylmethane), also known as Methyl Sulfone. Does anyone know of a
way to get the MSM out of the Meth? Is so, could you describe the procedure
in detail? TIA

Bob
neutron
MSM is good for you. You can buy it in any health food store, Mr. DEA Man.
Bob
2008-06-06 16:35:28 UTC
Post by neutron
Post by Bob
Hello,
I got a batch of meth last night, and I suspect it was cut with MSM
(Methylsulfonylmethane), also known as Methyl Sulfone. Does anyone know
of a way to get the MSM out of the Meth? Is so, could you describe the
procedure in detail? TIA
Bob
MSM is good for you. You can buy it in any health food store, Mr. DEA Man.
Sheesh! I know how MSM is used as a dietary supplement. And I'm NOT
DEA...sheesh again! Search for my posts on alt.drugs.ghb. I've been around
for a long time--just new to this group
Jose
2008-06-07 03:28:31 UTC
x-o-archive: yes
Post by neutron
Post by Bob
Hello,
I got a batch of meth last night, and I suspect it was cut with MSM
(Methylsulfonylmethane), also known as Methyl Sulfone. Does anyone know
of a way to get the MSM out of the Meth? Is so, could you describe the
procedure in detail? TIA
Bob
MSM is good for you. You can buy it in any health food store, Mr. DEA Man.
Sheesh! I know how MSM is used  as a dietary supplement. And I'm NOT
DEA...sheesh again! Search for my posts on alt.drugs.ghb. I've been around
for a long time--just new to this group
----

since nearly all (98%+) of all meth is now made in mexico (according
to all govt and other reports) it is cut with msm BEFORE it gets into
the USA
DEA says over 70% of multi kilo is msm and the avg street gram is
10%
to remove msm I have *heard* you use pure acetone (not h despot crap
unless you "dry" it first with epsons and know how!!!!)
crush msm and meth to powder or dissolve in minute amount of eth
then flush with excess of HOT (careful) acetone and decant acetone

when you see acetone 'hit I have heard people do say things like,
"where did it all go!"
that would be normal with meth anymore (for last several years) as its
all universally cut with msm to make those pretty msm crystals or
'shards
---------real meth doesnt make them so large or even white/clear like
msm does!

that little bit left at the bottom is the real thing --it does not
dissolve in acetone--
"hot" aceone(careful!!!)
will cut the msm crap too

this is all anecdotal info I have heard or read
take it as you want
Bob
2008-06-07 04:22:35 UTC
"Jose" <***@ziplip.com> wrote in message news:5936c094-1327-4ecc-99ff-***@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
x-o-archive: yes
Post by neutron
Post by Bob
[...]

Thanks Jose for the suggestions! I don't have enough on me right now to be
concerned about the cut, but last night I had an 8-ball. I shure wish (in
hindsight) I had cleaned up that shit before using it. I had a strange
reaction. I snorted about 4 big lines, and then went to bed for a few hours.
Good god, I thought! That's NEVER happened before. Then when I got up and
started back in on it, I did about 2 grrams within a couple of hours. I
didn't get shaky. I didn't feel wired, but I felt dizzy. Again, that's never
happened to me before, so I suspected something was wrong with the shit.
Once I did the rest of it, at around 6:00 am, I stayed awake all day long
feeling pretty wired. This has been one weird experience!

Bob
ooTangleroo
2008-06-07 10:12:41 UTC
I have never found a convenient way of removing that crap(houdini is
what we call it- no you see it(smoke) now you dont) except for just
elbo grease and a enough to burn, literally. You can burn off the msm
but its a wasteful, distasteful and nasty process when using just a
pipe.

The post about the warm toner sounds interesting. seems like you would
not bother with that unless you had a very inexpensive pound or two.

The best way to really get rid of it is to just not buy it if
possible. if you do get stuck with some, try like hell to return it.
this discourages the chain of command to stop using it.

There are quite a few ways to detect its presence. if i were to test
it my preferred test would be a foil test. sprinkle a pinch on clean
flat foil and get it to a liquid state on the foil. watch it cool down
and solidify. hero dope will make geometrical patterns while turning
back to solid. and it makes a crackling noise about 95% of the time.
what you do not want to see is a "flash" or "wave" while its turning
to solid. its easier done than said actually. the milky wave or flash
could be in addition to the normal cracking back geometrically. You
can often gauge the amount of houdini present when you see both good
and bad in the foil. for me i wont waste my time or cash on msm if i
were to ever buy meth.

The other tests for purity that i know of are the:

sandbar test- put a pinch in a little bag w/ water in the amount it
would take to fill a pea. wait a few minutes and check for a sandbar.
thats the houdini.

bleach test- get a clear glass of regular unscented fresh bleach. put
the cup on a dark surface and get a very small pinch with out any
large pieces. slowly sprinkle on the glass of bleach watching
carefully for a strong reaction. the reaction is either the D spinning
quickly in place or the little bits act like they just sprouted a
little jet motor and they zip around they glass leaving a trail of oil
behind. This test can also be done with water but without as much
activity. If this test fails dont move on to different test. it seems
to be good about 80% of the time for reasons not known to me.

taste test- does it taste really really bitter? if so its probably
good. but sometimes the pieces get a dusting of hero D so you have to
make sure you taste it for long enough to factor out the fine coating
of dust on the piece you are testing.

when its wet in the bag it signals problems. not always deal breakers
but nonetheless somethings up. msm is hard to dry completely. good
shards should sound very solid and dry when you let it fall back into
the bag. a bit like little coins.

oh the smell test- some really bad examples of rip off is the smell it
has. cant describe the smell but to me it smells like burning money.
that should be the first test to do just so as not to waste any more
time if it smells like houdini.

the mother of all tests- you shoot or have a friend shoot .20 gram of
it. how do you feel? :) please dont be a retard and shoot it if you
are not already blazing up that dead end road. its not easy to stop
after you slam it only one time so dont risk it.

i know that the cut has been getting harder and harder to detect
lately so best advice is buy it from somebody that will let you return
it. I have even returned saved up sandbars from past purchases without
a problem. you just have to be assertive with your connect. remember,
unless you are a pain in the ass and only buy 1/2g's at a time with a
bunch of nonsense work-arounds just to get you your little bag. unless
thats you, dont be afraid to test the living crap oout of it either in
front of or at home. all reputable dealers have a return policy. if
not find someone else(if possible).

I llearned all of the above info from various posts on this and other
news groups.
Bob
2008-06-09 02:12:45 UTC
Post by ooTangleroo
[...]
Hey ooTangleroo!

Thanks for the detailed information. I'm pretty sure I didn't have any cut
in the 8-ball I had the other night. I got it from a close friend, who get's
it from a friend of a relative. He had some friends use it and some smoked
it. No one else thought there was any cut in the batch. One guy went through
1/2 a gram in a pipe, and there was very little residue left in the pipe.
The small clear rocks in the bag were not moist at all, and burned clean.

What I think happened is that I had an interaction with a medication I'm
taking (Geodon). Geodon is a Dopamine antagonist. Usually when I do meth
it's in the evening, 24 hours since my last evening dose of Geodon. Well,
the other night, I took my Geodon just before going to bed, and then my
friend showed up with the 8-ball. My theory is that the Geodon counteracted
the effects of the Meth, so I just didn't get "high." I basically wasted an
entire 8-ball. Once about 12 hours had passed since taking my Geodon, the
meth started kicking in, and I was awake and jittery all day long. Another
factor in the equation is that I had been using every day for the past week,
so I was quickly building up a tolerance. I've got to say away from this
shit for a week or two, before doing any more.

Thanks again for the advice! I'll try some of your methods if I'm ever in
doubt again, as to the purity of the substance.

Bob