P2P meth
frankowen
2005-12-06 06:36:15 UTC
Frank Owen (author of "Clubland: The Fabulous Rise and Murderous Fall
of Club Culture") would like to interview people with first-hand
knowledge about the early days of clandestine meth manufacturing,
before ephedrine-based meth became popular and when bikers controlled
the trade. This is for a forthcoming book, "No Speed Limit: Meth Across
America". Confidentiality guaranteed.

Please call 646 320 5305 or e-mail ***@msn.com.
S. Murray
2005-12-06 23:01:09 UTC
hahaha! you should talk to my mom. she tells the funniest stories of
making/selling/doing speed. ha! damn. tsk tsk tsk. i wanna be part of a
book, damnit! :(

--
sam.
Cooker
2005-12-23 17:25:41 UTC
when the bikers controlled the Meth trade P2P was easy to acquired..
once u have P2P reducing to meth is easy...

Methamphetamine Production Methods

P2P. produces low-quality dl-methamphetamine. It is normally associated
with OMGs.
(Otlaw Motorcycle Gangs )

Hydriodic acid and red phosphorus reduction. This method is also known
as the Mexican or ephedrine reduction method. The primary chemicals
associated with this method are ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, hydriodic
acid, and red phosphorus. It is normally used by Mexican organizations,
or COOKERS trained by Mexicans, to produce larger amounts of
d-methamphetamine.

This method produces d-methamphetamine, a drug twice as potent as
dl-methamphetamine with a longer-lasting euphoric effect.
LosSpiderDougiE
2006-01-03 07:05:23 UTC
Thats funny because whenever some dick weed comes around talkin about he's
got some killer shit and try's to tell me its some "prope dope" P2P Iv
been known to bitch slap the idiot for talking shit about something he
knows nothing about!

Iv been in the seen for about 17 years Some of my friends have been doing
it and heavy involved for 25 years. In that amount of time iv only been
lucky enuf to do actual p2p 3 times in 17 years. And it wasn't less potent
then the crap now days dude! Infact it was the most powerful shit iv ever
done, 3 hits up and runnin for 2 days 3 more hits another 2 days no
problem and felt great the hole time! That shit was wicked clean and I
would love to get my hands on some ACTUAL PROPE!! Thanks for the little
production lesson but your a bit behind on your research, Hydriodic acid
and red phosphorous have been out of the mix for about 9 or 10 years now,
the goverment siezed control over the chemicals and made them list one
controlled, putting them rite there with the old school p2p chems. Top
group of carefully controlled chemicals by the DEA. Ergot could possibly
be the #1 most difficult chemical to obtain. Also its been about 10 years
sence the gov stopped all trafficing and manufacturing of real effedrine,
it could no longer be allowed unless under strict binders and heavy rules.
So the way everyone is makig it now is with HYPOPHOSPHOROUS and
PsudoEffedrine which is man made effedrine where scientists mimic the
chemical structure of effedrine. both off the drugs have different effects
on your sinuses, breathing, eating. This way of cooking speed is what I
refer to as the "girly way" The reaction is weak, its just a really easy
way to make shit! Back when I was a chef I used red P and let me tell you
that reaction is so violent that if you don' know what your doing you can
get yourself into some serious fukin danger real fukin fast. Iv been thru
4 explosions 2 of which were very severe! The shit they makin these days is
weak, nothin like the shit we used to make and even that shit wasn't as
good as the actual prope dope or p2p. peace out.

"I taught your girlfriend that thing you like"
Cooker
2006-01-02 14:52:32 UTC
p2p is still very much alive is easy to make..
the hypohosphrous is use in small cooks as the RP/I method...only dry
red phos. reduction is kind of dangerous..the long wet cooks are quite
safe and produce a lovely product...

and some people still use the lithium-ammonia reducing.

the product now might seem weaker cause is probably cut..\
this the standard cooker recipe for cutting the meth ...

product may be cut with powdered niacinamide (vitamin B3) at a 4:1
ratio (20% cut) to make a product that burns clean and is
water-soluble. Do not use vitamin B-3 tablets which contain insoluble
buffers that burn dirty.
nuclearchick
2006-01-07 05:27:59 UTC
where (or how) do you get RP? and I. The long wet, in the lava lamp
sounds pretty safe. Especially for only producing small amounts. Just
am confused a little. Does it produce alot of fumes? Zytrec-D, 140 of
pseudo-HCL, 5 certirizine. No colors. Think those would be usable?
Appreciate your input, Thx.
Cooker
2006-01-07 15:01:49 UTC
no fumes... if u follow the directions...
2 major problems with this synthesis ..is getting the pills and
cleaning them properly..
xirii
2006-01-18 09:01:35 UTC
The P2P shit was way better. Four years ago when I started doing this
shit, the dope got me spun. Not like today's "high", I mean "spun". I'd
be doing crazy shit on that dope, staying up for a week or more from
smoking a little here and there, getting paranoid as hell... Those were
the days. Shit, I remember when a quarter gram lasted over the weekend.
Now a quarter gram is good for one shot - no matter what the quality.
That shit was way different than anything you can get today - even the
best shit out there nowadays can't compare, it's a different feeling
completely. You can't tell me that you can find any dope around here
now that will make a man sit on top of his apartment complex roof with
a short-barrel shotgun thinking "they're" out to get him... Hah, I
remember this one time going through the Dairy Queen drive thru when my
friend gets out of the car and insists I open the trunk because he
thinks there is someone in it... yeah... we got some funny looks
alright... I want that dope, not this pussy ass shit you get today.
x***@gmail.com
2006-01-19 09:37:35 UTC
when i was a teen i was in a town called tujunga, california. in the
sixties it was flooded with bikers from LA. they made shitloads of p2p
dope. then in the 70s they had kids, born and bred on speed. they past
the recipes on to the kids then left in the eighties. so there i was,
an albino lookin kid from oregon growin up with a buncha tan tweaker
kids. every once in a while id blow a weekend on that stuff. by monday
id be hallucinating so bad i couldnt get across a street and my cheeks
and tongue would be bloody raw. if i only knew then how much fun i was
having. i didnt even like speed then.... i didnt have a habit until i
turned 33.... 15-20 years later and now the dope sux!